Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Clive Owen sees all, knows all...

So next to the Jungian Laundromat, by the parking area beside the Innovation Institute (another part of the McColl Center, more on this later...) is a billboard set facing the nearby highway, 277, which makes a kind of beltway around uptown Charlotte. And staring down from this billboard is none other than the painfully handsome British actor Clive Owen, enjoying a glass of high quality vodka.


Again, coincidence?? I think not. You don't put a billboard of Clive Owen up next to the Jungian Laundromat, clearly visible from my studio window, without making an inevitable series of cognitive associations.



I will put this forward to my blog audience (whoever you are out there...) Look deep into Clive's eyes and help me decipher: Does he acknowledge me, and, more importantly, what is his message for the mere mortals who pass daily under his steady gaze??








1 comment:

  1. lol! i'd say you two were meant for each other, but i'm sure he's staring at me. xo

    ReplyDelete